Friday, October 24, 2008

4:13 Dream out in Belgium, Italy

The Dream has been released in Belgium: "During a 1 hour break at uni right now, i took the opportunity to check out if the new Cure had already arrived at a small record shop nearby (Free Record Shop in Ixelles), and my heart skipped a beat as it appeared it did! I asked the shopkeeper when it had arrived, and he said this very morning. God, i feel like i'm holding a brick of pure gold in my hands! If General Relativity weren't so damn interesting, i'd be hopping my way to my stereo right now! ;) Can't wait to give this disc a spin!!!" (Thanks Laurent and Pascal)

Out at Caroline Music in Brussels. (Thanks Gian)

And in Italy, too: "the album is out in Italy! fnac had it priced for 17.90 Euros." (Thanks Marco)

6 comments:

  1. But not in London as far as i am aware..Zavvi High Street Kensington said monday ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling; it's so frustrating that it seems like the album's out everywhere apart from the UK...

    Canterbury HMV said Monday =( I might ask in Zavvi tomorrow though, just on the off-chance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't think it's out here in the states yet, you tossers.

    wait, does 'tossers' mean 'guys'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damned..... i come from the Netherlands and i hear the album right now...... speakless..... unbeleaveble ...now i know why we must wait....... faverite song ...the hungry ghost

    ReplyDelete
  5. today i've bought my copy at a store and the clerk said it was the second cd like that sold in ten minutes. well, it took eight years for me to buy another cd by The Cure and i'm very happy...i'm voraciously(!) listening to it (sirensong right now!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time next week almost everyone will have the new album and it won't even matter who got before someone else.

    But I feel bad for the fans in Japan. They have to wait another 12 days to get it.

    ReplyDelete