Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Cure in Lisbon (Nov. 22nd, 2016)

Meo Arena in Lisbon, Portugal
Doors at 6:30 / Twilight Sad 8 - 8:45 / The Cure 9:12 -11:52
US start times for The Cure are 4 PM Eastern, 3 PM Central, 2 PM Mountain, and 1 PM Pacific
Please arrive early for The Twilight Sad! They are excellent!

Setlist: Tape / Open, All I Want, Push, In Between Days, Pictures of You, The Hungry Ghost, A Night Like This, The Walk, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, The Blood, The Caterpillar, Lovesong, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, End

1st encore: Step Into the Light, Want, Burn, Play for Today, A Forest

2nd encore: Fascination Street, Freakshow, Friday I'm in Love, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry,

3rd encore: Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go to Bed, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?

Reviews: Altamont / CH / Blitz / Noite e Musica / DN / Observador 

Photos: Contact Music / EPA 

Videos: Tape & Open / All I Want 1 - 2 / A Night Like This / Primary 1 - 2 / The Blood 1 - 2 - 3 / From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea / Want 1 - 2 / Burn 1 - 2 / A Forest (extended) 1 - 2 - 3 / Freakshow 1 - 2 / Friday I'm in Love / Just Like Heaven / Lullaby / Hot Hot Hot / Close to Me / Why Can't I Be You? / Twilight Sad - Drown So I Can Watch

Facebook Live streams: 1 - 2 - 3

Periscopes: 1 

Thank you so much to Vera, & for the setlist reports tonight, and to Nuno for the live stream & Miquel for the scope! And thanks to Petr @thecureCZ for review & photo links!


Facebook Event page

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to Lisboa guys!!!hope a great show tonigth...i Just have tree wish's...other voices,charlotte sometimes and my favourite...Júpiter crash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Craig! Can help with the setlist tonight. Just tell me how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vera! Are you on Twitter? That's the easiest way. If not, email me or post here?

      Delete
    2. ill post it here - then I'll clean it up after the show :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! And please don't worry about cleaning up. I'll get it taken care of. :)

      Delete
  3. Best forest for me, so far. End E1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant concert! I'm speechless. Great audience too. 2 more to go for me. Hope Spain is as enthusiastic as Portugal was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a brilliant concert (and my 15th). You could really see and feel that the band was in an excellent mood.
    They really gave their best : good example with the extended version of A Forest ; Simon having fun and giving a finger to Reeves in the intro of Just Like Heaven ; the hugs between Roger and Bob in Close To Me... And Bob's voice was much much better than last week !

    ReplyDelete