Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cure in Martin House Hospice auction

From Facebook: "Some of the biggest names in music donate to charity auction for Martin House Children's Hospice. Bidding commences after the festival."
(Thanks @AaronLaw92)

Update (Oct. 4th): The Cure have donated a signed Leeds setlist and vinyl to the auction. Bidding starts on Oct. 5th. More info here, here and here. (Thanks David)

Here's the link to the auction, which runs until Oct. 12th.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Secret 7" update

The prizes are finally on their way! Here's the update from @Secret7s: "We had some trouble matching The Cure winners' address to their design, but 95% will be in tomorrow's post! The other 5% should have an email asking for help matching. Robert used a very fancy silver pen for his signature. :)"

Would love to see a photo of your prize when you get it.

Update: Here's the signed sleeves for Zach 1 - 2Erin 1 - 2Steve, @cookiepusher, @guillaumegrivaz 1 - 2 - 3, Gilles, Ville, @835_, and @Marsworld 1 - 2.