Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Want a free Cure shirt?

"I bought this shirt for my wife at the 4 tour in SLC. She wore it once, washed it and it's been in her closet ever since. She loves The Cure but she's not a huge fan of concert t shirts. I'm not trying to sell it, I'll give it away for the cost of postage. Here are the details:
Tag says medium but looks small
Women's cut / Perfect condition
Smoke free / pet free home
Located in Salt Lake City
Taken!

Update: It's free Cure shirts day, apparently. :) From Stefan: "I also have a t-shirt that I can sell for shipping cost, around $12. Or if the buyer donates $12 to a charity org I will pay shipping...It's never been used (bought two at the moment). Unfortunately it is XL size (I was a big man then!). Buyer can mail me at: stelin156(at)gmail(dot)com"

3 comments:

  1. If only I could get my wife to wear a tshirt...ever. She is what I lovingly refer to as "high maintenance"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT IT!!!!!! Send it over and I pay for the shipping :D Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's gone, thanks all for your interest..

    ReplyDelete