Monday, May 16, 2016

Help recording Twilight Sad shows?

Update: And if anyone has video or audio of the Houston show, or just 'I Could Give You All That You Don't Want' with the intro dedication, please let me know. Thanks!

Can some of you help Rob with this?

"I presume a good number of The Cure shows in the US and Canada will be taped. I wonder whether you have any taper contacts who'd be good enough to also record the Twilight Sad support sets. A mountain of TS recordings for trade here, as well as a heap of other stuff. Private trades would be great, likewise anything appearing on Dime/tradersden etc."

If you can help Rob out, contact him here - robstrong (at) blueyonder (dot) co (dot) uk.

And I've checked with the band, and they are fine with the shows being recorded and traded for free.


4 comments:

  1. This is 'I Could Give You All That You Don't Want' in Houston but without dedication...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUls8_vSHzU

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! I caught them In Austin and Houston, but ran late last night and missed them in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Austin show (both bands) is up on Dime. I haven't grabbed it yet, so I don't know how it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig, I found this from Houston but it doesn't have a title. Could be a different song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XMQAYYt7es

    ReplyDelete