Update: The scans are up now. Enjoy! And thank you so much, Keith!
Some key points from the Hot Press interview (if you'd like to buy a copy, it should be up for sale soon):
1. Talks again about wanting to work with Severin again and that The Glove would be top of his list of future collaborations!
2. He's looking forward to Bestival because they haven't played a proper Cure show in years. "its the longest we've ever gone" without a show. He hasn't decided what they're going to do or how they're going to do it.
3. He says it will kickstart them back into work again and into the second part of the album!!
4. He's not sure if the band wants to complete the follow up to 4:13 Dream. They're kinda avoiding discussing it!!
5. As the years go by the tours get shorter...so that's why they don't do dates in every country anymore. To keep the shows fresh he feels you have to reduce the amount of shows. Bands who flog themselves to death end up as imitations of themselves.
6. Two more collaborations done and will come out this year but he can't talk about either of them. (I'm guessing one of these is the track he did with James McCartney.)
7. However between now and this time next year The Cure will take precedence over anything else "Until I get the second half of this album out, I won't do another collaboration"