Monday, February 18, 2008

Tickets for sale

From David:
"Obliged to cancel my Central European Tour... One standing ticket to sell for each show in Prague, Vienna, Munich and Zurich, at a good price. Please get in touch through email titled "Urgent : ticket needed" to this address david.fargier@smurfitkappa.fr or by phone : 00 33 6 76 49 67 04."

From Mauro:
I won't be able to go the concert in London and before putting them somewhere like on eBay, I thought there might be someone on Chainoflowers interested in buying them. I have two standing tickets to be picked up at the venue, and I'm selling them for the same price I bought them for: £ 85. Interested people can contact me on banqu8@gmail.com."

1 comment:

  1. I've a ticket for sale for the show of Paris Bercy by 12 March. See other info on my site: www.massimodecarolis.it/musica.htm or send a email to info@massimodecarolis.it.
    Thank Massimo from Italy

    ReplyDelete