Monday, July 9, 2012

Minimalistic Cure Album Wallpapers

"I just did a collection of minimalistic wallpapers for all albums of The Cure. 13 lovingly crafted wallpapers for your iPhone, each a minimalistic representation of one of the 13 studio albums of The Cure. All of them in two styles – clean and grunge – to give you something to choose from. Each is optimized for the hi-res retina screen of your iPhone and can be used as either home or lock screen wallpaper (or both). As an extra I also created a special logo wallpaper. Have fun guessing which logo is from which album!" (Thanks Michael)

7 comments:

  1. I love them but am technologically challenged. How do I get these fab wallpapers onto my iphone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I keep a folder on my desktop for wallpapers, other photos I want to keep, etc., and select that folder in iTunes to sync. The main folder is called "iPhone" then I keep subfolders under there for pics of my son, wallpapers, friends pics, etc. When you go into photos, they're in separate sections (like folders) to make them easy to find. These I am renaming with the year in front to keep them in order.
      E-mailing as @Moggieboy pointed out works well too but this I find to be the easiest way to keep them organized.

      Delete
  2. How about wallpapers for a regular computer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! With a lot of clear space to show up your App icons etc...Not so sure if the Wish wallpaper captures the feel of that album cover though. The blue circle on a red background doesn't really draw upon the lovely artwork from Wish. Thanks...all I need is an iPhone now as I doubt these will work on Android? CR x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're just jpegs, unless the screen sizes are too different (I have no idea) they can work with android.

      Delete
  4. @Contrail The easiest way is to send whichever image(s) you want to yourself via email. Check the email on your iPhone, then hold down and "save image". After you've saved the image then go to your photos folder and view the one you want, hit the 'send' arrow at the top and 'set as wallpaper'. There are other ways to do it but that's probably the easiest.

    ReplyDelete