Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kazuko, Junko, and the Cure fan

"I attended the Heineken Jammin’ (Milan) and Rock in Roma (Rome) in Italy with my friends. I enjoyed the shows very much! At Heineken Jammin’, before the show, so many photographers were interested in my FAN that I made. They took my photo with my Cure FAN! I was in these videos (1 - 2) with the FAN!"

I met Robert at Fiumicino Airport in Rome! He wrote his autograph on my fan! And I took a photo with him!!!"
More photos here. (Thanks Kazuko)


Update: "When Kazuko met Robert and Simon at Fiumicino Airport, I was there, too. We went to Heineken Jammin' Festival and Rock in Roma together.
It was 20 minutes before our boarding time and we were walking down toward the security checkpoint when I noticed the band's bodyguard and Simon passed by. I suddenly turned about and asked Simon if there would be time to take some pictures. He said there would be after they finish check-in. As he promised, both Robert and Simon kindly took some time to be in some pictures with us although they didn't have much time before getting on board.
It was my third encounter with the band - twice in Sydney last year after the Reflections show and at the airport- but I'd never got so close to Simon like this. I felt like I was in a sweet dream." Photo of Junko & Robert here. (Thanks Junko)

25 comments:

  1. I told you that you would meet him someday, KAzuchan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my story, photos and videos on COF, Craig! :)
    I am sooooo happy now!!
    Everything is my good memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my story, photos and videos on COF, Craig! :)
    I am sooooo happy now!!
    Everything is my good memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some of the pictures the photographers took of you and your fan :). Congrats on the encounter! I saw Junko's pictures on facebook, and it looks like you all had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you that you should of packed me in your suitcase, KAzuchan! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely fantastic in this photograph, KAzuchan. :) Oyasuminasai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you meeting them! Your fan is priceless!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures,I'm soooo glad you made it!!!<3 Ciao kazuko!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the first picture Robert looks like a soccer player standing in front of a free kick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Protecting his crown jewels from a forcefully taken free kick aimed directly at his lower regions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Swifty @Morris @ghanisbuli @Rev. Heron
    @Kate @perfect.murder
    Thank you so much! I am so happy now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Robert Smith @kay keenan @Diego
    Thank you so much!! :D
    BTW Who is RS? :O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Junko & Shinji
    Thank you so much for sharing good luck of you!!
    I always feel like that I am in the heaven!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. And thank you, Kazuko and Junko, for sharing your photos and stories with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for posting my pix and story, Craig.
    I'm glad I was brave enough to grab the chance and talked to Simon, or else we didn't have such an unforgettable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nobody commented yet on Robert's shorts? For shame!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Swifty san
    You should come with us next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please order your ninja's to kidnap me and take me with you next time Kazuko chan!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where will next time be Kazuchan??
    New York? San Fransisco?
    See you wherever the place is!
    Cure hugs...

    ReplyDelete