Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update on Roger's 'Love & Other Tragedies'

From Roger on Facebook: "So I have some interesting updates on this project which I wrote originally for Julia Kent. Both Julia and I have been very busy over the last couple of years and we thought we would be unable to complete it together. I went in the studio with two amazing musicians before Christmas Francesca Ter-Berg and Jo Quail to try and complete the album but in my heart I knew that it had to be Julia. So we decided to wait and now it is nearing completion. Julia sent me a song last night that she had finished and it is so beautiful it took my breath away.

I think we will probably release it in July to coincide with a very special performance in London in collaboration with another a very very special person. I can't talk about that yet but... It will be a double vinyl release and digital iTunes only."

No comments:

Post a Comment