Friday, February 22, 2008

Cure Ticket Alert System

For those who have asked, yes, I'll be doing the ticket alert system for the "added shows" on the North American 4Tour. So if you are interested in getting ticket info, password info, etc. for any of the shows listed below, just e-mail me (chainofflowers@compuserve.com) and let me know which show(s) you want info for.
May 19th - Kansas City, Mo.
May 28th - San Jose, Ca.
June 4th - Phoenix, Az.
June 8th - Austin, Tx.
June 13th - Sunrise, Fl.
June 18th - Cleveland, Oh.

For those of you who are new or for those who have forgotten, the ticket alert system is a private e-mail list that I set up for each city. When I get any info about tickets, I send out an e-mail to everyone on that list. That way you don't have to keep checking websites every hour.

3 comments:

  1. So how do we subscribe?

    or is this a will get further info when it is available?

    Thanks

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    E-mail me and I'll add you.

    ReplyDelete