Ticketmaster presale link
There are at least 3 presale codes (all 3 have been tested & work):
A few tips about presales:
1. STAY CALM! I know you're excited and nervous, but getting all flustered when you are trying to get tickets does you no good. No matter what happens today, you WILL have other oppertunities to score tickets to the show. Relax and focus on your mission. :)
2. Make sure you have an account at Ticketmaster and are signed in already. Don't waste time doing that while the sale is active.
3. Once you've secured tickets, remember that you do have a few minutes to check out. No need to rush, the tickets will be held in your cart while you go through the various screens. Just keep an eye on your countdown clock, check out before it hits 0:00, and you'll get your tickets.
Have to strike this one. Robert's latest post seems to indicate that ALL seats were available today, not just a small percentage. It that's accurate, whatever you see left right now, is all that will be offered on Friday.
5. Possibly the most important thing I can tell you is to never stop trying to get tickets. If TM tells you no more tickets are available, ignore it, and keep trying! I can't tell you how many times I've scored great seats 30 or even 60 minutes after the site says it's sold out. Because of the cart holding system, and people deciding not to purchase, or to try for better seats, tickets can get put back into to the system at any time. Just keep trying until you either get bored, or have to leave and do something.
6. Do not waste time whining and moaning on Facebook, Twitter, or other sites, about how much TM sucks, how slow the site is, that ticket brokers are the living embodiment of evil, etc, while the sale is active. You are wasting value time that you could be using to try to get tickets. Plenty of time to complain AFTER the sale is over or sold out.