Thursday, September 4, 2014

Win passes to Chicago Riot Fest

Final day to enter this one - Win airfare, hotel accommodations, 3 day VIP passes, and aftershow tickets from Rabbl.

And help me out with this. If you enter my referral code, RF28048, you will double your entry and give me 5 bonus entries. Thanks! Then when you get your code, get your friends and family to enter and use your code.

Thank you so much, Erin, John, Marni, Whitney, Ghn, Crystal, Neil, Grant, Cheryl, Abigayle, Sam, Martina, Nadie, Emma, Jacqueline, Kathleen, Frederick, Tanqueray, Jeff, Aiyana, Bethany, Jesse, Michael, Casey, Fernando, Red, Kelly, Thomas, William, Yuji, Chris, Simon, Andy, Anji, and Summer, for using my code!  You guys are awesome! 

Update (09/03/14): More chances to win from 101 WKQK and AbsolutePunk.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe. Would help if I could win some passes.

      Also waiting to see if they add Cure shows between the dates. If they do, then, no, I'll go to those.

      Delete
    2. is there any chance that there will be single shows Craig? Didn't get a tix for Toronto because the lineup on that day was awful and they were asking for $95 for a single day pass.

      Delete
    3. I would doubt it at this point, Jon. There's so little time left before the shows, and I don't think Robert would wait and announce them this late, as many fans would not be able to go with such short notice.

      Delete
    4. The lineup for Riot is well worth the money. Obviously the Cure is the reason I'm going, but I can't wait to see all the other amazing artists this year.

      Delete
  2. Tickets purchased! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want to win tickets to see THE CURE! No I NEED to see a PICTURE of me with the CURE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many good bands this year, but I really want to see FrnkIero and the Cellabration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lineip this year is insane! Id love to see Naked Raygun and the Blue Meanies! Please send my stay at home mom ass to the snow and save my sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess my last comment never went through but I'm really stoked to see the Offspring if I get tickets. Also Say Anything, they're two of my all time favorite bands. Hopefully I can win from somewhere considering I'm 16 without an income lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lineup is crazy. Cure. janes. Weezer. Cheap trick. Orwells. Slayer. Primus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please help me win riot fest tickets by entering my code rf32099!! It's on my birthday weekend and I want to fly someone into Chicago to go with me that I havent seen in years!

    ReplyDelete