Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hawaii tickets on sale today

July 16th, 2016 Honolulu, Hawaii
Neal S. Blaisdell Center
Presale: Feb. 4th from 10 am - 10 pm HST
(Noon pacific, 1 pm mountain, 2 pm central, 3 pm eastern)
Passwords: hawaiithecure, bampthecure, LNTHECURE, ALOHATHECURE
Presale link

On Sale: Feb. 5th at 10 am HST
Ticket link

Price/section breakdown from the arena website:
$250 AA, BB, CC row 1
$150 AA, BB, CC rows 2 – 5
$125 AA, BB, CC rows 6 – 16 / Riser F, G, N, P
$100 AA, BB, CC, 17 and on, Riser E & S
$75 Riser D, T, AA2, CC2 / Loge
$50 Upper Level rows C – O
$25 Upper Level rows P – Q

7 comments:

  1. I'll be at work - but I am suddenly going to need a long bathroom trip with my wallet and phone. SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big mahalo to the Cure for allowing me to see my favorite band in 4 of the 5 great cities I've had the pleasure to live in: Chicago, Honolulu, San Diego, and Denver! 2016 is going to be an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Hawaii! Buy those tickets! Let's sell this show out! So who got great seats? The best I pulled up was 4th row, so guess it's good I bought it when it popped up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got two seats in the 9th row about 5 min. into the pre-sale. I was thrilled with that!

      Delete
  5. Hello
    Why do not you made ​​to update relative to the date of the tour, in Europe many date its sold out! thank you

    ReplyDelete