Wednesday, August 22, 2012

London Cure fan meetup

"Dear Cure fans from all around the world,

It's a great pleasure to invite you to a Cure Drink to celebrate the SummerCure gigs in Reading and Leeds.The event will take place on the 23rd of August from 7 pm to... who knows ?! @ :

The World's End
174 Camden High Street, Camden Town, London NW1 0NE

Just outside of the Tube station 'Camden Town' on Northern Line (black on maps, in every direction northbound and southbound). It's close to the amazing Camden Lock Market and Stables Market (New Rock shoes, punk/goth/alternative clothes and records, oldies, furniture...).

Feel free to spread the information widely. If you need to contact me, here's mobile phone # : 0033 6 62 11 28 82 ; and my email address : fargierdavid(at)yahoo(dot)fr .

See you there !

david after the rain / après la pluie / nach dem regen / despues de la lluvia / depois da chuva"

13 comments:

  1. Thx Craig for posting. And of course I'll try to send live information from borh concerts and the usual day after review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, David. I hope you and all of the other fans have a great time!

      Delete
    2. We will, for sure, with a few beers for the millions who don't have the chance to live the SummerCure.

      Delete
  2. And for those who still don't know that city and haven't been convinced by the Olympic Games broadcasts, London is a fantastic, beautiful and exciting place... the perfect place to be before a Cure concert. So don't hesitate and join us !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm flying to London from Buenos Aires this weekend to attend reading & Leeds Festivals, so I hope we meet there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Burton_ ! You're welcome. Let's try to get the biggest number of people and nationalities. We already have Antoinette, Nico, Sophie, Talia and myself from France, Kristina and Halo Cure from the US, yourself from Argentina, and maybe Grégor, Maurizio and Giorgia from Italy ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I'm not actually going to Reading - I'm away that weekend and couldn't really face going back to this festival - but I think I could make that meetup... btw that pub is massive but I guess you'll be somewhere where everyone can find you? Cure T-shirts? etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, Thomas, follow rhe t-shirts, jumpers, flags, spiked hair... that every fan will bring/wear ! My picture is on my facebook account (david fargier). Let's come with friends...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pub is pretty awesome, been there a few times during my Uni days. Although I dread to think what the prices are now. Last time I was there a pint of their cheapest lager was £4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since the tax reform, drinks are always a big expensive in the UK, especially in London. Hope to see u, Unknown...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halo Cure and I created a public event on facebook and posted a message on The Cure page. If you wanna join, please be so kind to show up on my facebook page or Halo Cure's ; you'll see the event on our walls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's the link to the Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/471054259580442

    ReplyDelete
  11. More than 30 people awaited tonigh from Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, UK, USA, The Netherlands, Norway... a lot of good fun before the shows. See u in Camden.

    ReplyDelete